How to Get Rid of Fleas
Stopping persistent flea problems requires thinking outside the house. By discovering how to get rid of fleas on dogs and cats naturally by safely and effectively killing the pests in your yard—where they originate and reproduce. Now your veterinarian can offer you and your pets a proven flea-control solution that does just that. It’s called Flea Destroyer.
Flea Control for Dogs and Cats Starts with Flea Control for Yards
Fleas may spend 80–90 percent of their life cycle somewhere other than on your pet or in your home.
- The eggs they lay fall off your pet in the yard, where they develop into larvae and pupae.
- These give rise to new generations of adults who swiftly replace the ones you’ve just eliminated with medication, powders and sprays.
- Feral animals visiting your yard can introduce more fleas and flea eggs, which add to the problem.
- Flea Destroyer breaks that cycle for you—by stopping fleas before they grow up.
The Natural Way to Break the Flea Life Cycle
A Natural Treatment That’s People, Pet and Planet Safe
One container of Flea Destroyer holds 10 million tiny organisms so small they can’t be seen with the naked eye. They’re like a probiotic for your yard, killing the bad bugs but not harming the good ones.
- All-natural, chemical-free formulation.
- Safety and effectiveness have made Flea Destroyer a trusted solution for more than 25 years.
- Made for pets but safe for beneficial insects such as ladybugs, lacewings, praying mantis and earthworms.
- Flea Destroyer’s organisms live in soil, bark and ground litter.
- They attack flea larvae wherever they find them.
- They kill before fleas grow up to bite-unlike products that target adult fleas.
- This breaks the flea life cycle to eliminate a perpetual problem.
Annual Application Keeps Fleas Under Control
Treating your lawn and garden once every year saves you time and money. However severe infestations may require a supplemental treatment.
- Simply add water and follow the directions on the container to prepare Flea Destroyer.
- Apply with a hose-end sprayer, pump or tank sprayer, or a watering can.
- One container treats approximately 2,000 square feet of yard under ideal conditions, or 1,000 square feet for heavier infestations.
Flea Destroyer is Available Through These Partners
Talk to your veterinarian about the importance of treating your yard as part of any complete flea-control program. And be sure to ask for Flea Destroyer specifically by name.
You’ll Find Flea Destroyer at These and Other Veterinarians
Ohana Veterinary Clinic | Tracie Uchima, DVM
22231 S Vermont Ave, Torrance CA 90502 | 310.328.0380
Also available at these retail partners
Dr. Judy Morgan